Friday, July 17, 2009

Last Day of VBS: Great Memories, Sad Goodbyes





Hey this is Seth: Chris forced me to start my blog that way. I'm pretty unhappy with him for that. Actually, this is the first time Chris and I have spent more than two straight days with each other and not come to blows. That's a major accomplishment. We leave tomorrow. This trip has been an eye opener for many of us, and hopefully we've made some significant impact on the people we've come to know so well over the past week. We may never know what impact we may have made in the lives of some of these children, but we know what they have meant to us. And most of us will never see them again. But we'll see all of you tomorrow. Maybe. It's probably good that I'm not flying the plane in the morning cause I'm way tired and I still have to finish this blog. Goodnight.

Hey this is Chris: I just beat Seth up for write that blog above. Just Kidding! Its late but we got all the pictures we have taken so far up on the youth picture site:
We miss ya and can't wait to see you tomorrow and Sunday! Please pray for travel mercies for us tomorrow and please pray Nathan feels well enough to travel.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment