Tuesday, July 14, 2009

VBS Day 2: Just Another Day in Paradise





Hey it's Elizabeth,
Today was our second day of bible school. It seemed to run a lot smoother than yesterday. We made cross necklaces as the craft for the day, and learned more about the bible. This little boy got up in front of everyone this morning and sang "Jesus loves me", and it made me cry. The kids are so sweet. Once we got back to the hotel we all got in the pool, and the ocean. It felt really great. I used a snorkel in the water and there were so many beautiful fish and sea urchins. We all are really sunburnt and tired right now. Everyone took naps earlier, except for me, because i am always scared I'm going to miss something. But we are getting ready for our daily devotion and worship by the beach. I guess ill see you soon mon. I love you Mom, Dad, and Catherine. I can't wait to see you!!!!
Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, looks and sounds like you are having a great time. I know the Bible School is hard work and I am so proud of the way you are all working together, supporting each other and making it work. I know that Gods light is shining through each of you and blessing the kids you are ministering to. Keep up the good work, have fun and be careful. Janice, we had a great small group tonight but we all missed you. It is a little quiet at the house so I can't wait to see you and the girls.
    ONE LOVE right back at you!!!!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete